Each year, PMI Central Iowa Chapter hosts the annual Professional Development Day; open to Chapter Members and Non-Members alike. This event draws all levels of project, program, portfolio and PMO managers from in and around the state of Iowa creating a substantial networking and educational event for more than 400 members each year.
Highly skilled and sought after keynote and session speakers from around the globe are selected based on their skills and experience within the project management profession. Their ability to engage, entertain and educate attendees is a key aspect of our decision process.
As we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the PMI Central Iowa Chapter, we are continually amazed by the strong support from our members and the Iowa companies who value and advocate for this profession by consistently engaging their team members and encouraging and even supporting their attendance each year. We are especially appreciative of the corporate sponsors who consistently support in our event year after year to ensure the continuance of this highly valued educational event within the PMI Central Iowa Chapter Community.
Want to save up to $70 on PDD registration?
- Click on this link www.pmi.org and go to the membership tab on the PMI.org website.
- During the membership process do not choose a local membership, simply by-pass it.
- Upon completion of the purchase you will receive a confirmation email from PMI, of your purchase (new member $139/renewals $129)
- Forward your PMI email confirmation to Diremail@example.com
- We will provide you a code, via email to purchase the CIC membership at no cost.
- After completing that process, you may go to www.pmi-centraliowa.org to register for PDD at the member price of $285, use the same code you were provided for CIC Membership as your discount code.
- *Any other system or process questions or issues please send to PDDfirstname.lastname@example.org