PMI Central Iowa Chapter welcomes you to view Project Manager Monthly , our Monthly Newsletter. Check out the latest edition:
Topics of the Newsletter Are: (please click on links to access the articles)
- President's Thoughts on 2016 by Jan Vanderwerf, PMP, CSM, President, PMI-Central Iowa Chapter In this article Jan introduces us to the 2016 PMI Central Iowa Chapter's Board of Directors. She also shares her thougts on the 2015 Annual Meeting as well as the upcoming Strategic Session in early January where the goals and key initiatives for 2016 will be discussed by the whole board.
- PMI Central Iowa Chapter Meeting on January 21st @ 11:30AM by Sinikka Waugh, PMP, VP of Communications and Marketing. -- To Register click HERE -- In this meeting Sinikka is going present on updates to PMI's Continuing Certificate Requirements (CCR) and on what it means to chapter members and Project Managers. CCR updates are designed to keep pace with the rapidly changing and evolving business environments in which Project Managers are operating.
- Updates from the PMI Central Iowa Chapter's Annual Meeting in December, 2015 Over 50 members joined us at the chapter's Annual Meeting on December 10. In addition to enjoying a great dinner and savoring the vocal talents of Mackenzie Quick, we heard updates from President Mark Havlicek and the 2015 Vice Presidents about 2015 accomplishments, and we heard from President-Elect Jan Vanderwerf about what to expect in 2016. There were door prizes, a cash bar, and great networking too! Plan ahead to be there next year!
- Five PMBOK quotes on Project Initiation That You May Not Remember Reading by Sinikka Waugh, PMP, VP of Communications and Marketing In this article, Sinikka reminds us of 5 useful quotes about initiating from the PMBOK and how to apply them,
- Request for Newsletter articles This is an invitation to submit articles related to Project Management, to be published in the monthly newsletter of PMI Central Iowa Chapter. If you are interested in writing an article, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of each month.
For Newsletter suggestions, please contact Sinikka Waugh, VP of Communications and Marketing at email@example.com
If you have constructive ideas and feedback about your local PMI chapter, please contact the board members. Contact information is available at the chapter web site: www.pmi-centraliowa.org