PMI Central Iowa Chapter welcomes you to view Project Manager Monthly, our monthly Newsletter. Check out the latest edition:
Newsletter Topics and Articles: (please click on links to access the articles)
- December Chapter Meeting: Annual Meeting and TRIVIA NIGHT! Come try something new this year with our Annual Meeting in a format that allows for small-group discussions, followed by a fun-filled Trivia Night! Free to all members!
- Reflections from the November Chapter Meeting with Andy Jordan by Brent Humphries, PMP, Director of Social Media, PMI Central Iowa Chapter Brent's perspective on the November chapter meeting with Andy Jordan.
- President's Remarks by Jan Vanderwerf, PMP, President, PMI Central Iowa Chapter
Jan's thoughts on the many activities, services, and successes of the PMI-Central Iowa Chapter in 2016.
- Enactus at Drake University by Norm Veen, MBA, PMP
We asked Norm Veen, long-time active member of our chapter to share highlights from his experiences with the Enactus program at Drake University. Take a look at what he had to say!
- PMBOK Tips in Human Resources Management by Sinikka Waugh, PMP, VP Of Marketing and Communications, PMI Central Iowa Chapter Inspired by the PMBOK, and armed with practical tips, Sinikka Waugh takes on a quick tour through critical success factors of human resources management. How well-positioned are you to inspire people to plan and execute well on your projects?
- Request for Newsletter articles This is an invitation to submit articles related to Project Management, to be published in the monthly newsletter of PMI Central Iowa Chapter. If you are interested in writing an article, please email it to email@example.com by the 20th of each month.
For Newsletter suggestions, please contact Sinikka Waugh, VP of Communications and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have constructive ideas and feedback about your local PMI chapter, please contact the board members. Contact information is available at the chapter web site: www.pmi-centraliowa.org