To Learn more about PMI Credentials, go to PMI.org
In an increasingly projectized world, PMI professional certification ensures that you’re ready to meet the demands of projects and employers across the globe.
Developed by practitioners for practitioners, our certifications are based on rigorous standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world needs of organizations. With a PMI certification behind your name, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology.
- Learn more about the PMI Certification process at https://www.pmi.org/certifications
- Certification Types: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types
- For more information and questions regarding 2018 Study Groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI PDU SELF REPORTING: https://www.pmi.org/certifications *
- Click on the link: "Report PDU's on CCR's"
- Use the drop down that says "activities" change it to "Provider"
- Type in PMI Central Iowa Chapter
- Click on the PMI Central Iowa Chapter Link that is now showing at the top of the list
- Search for the activity of the event you attended
- Enter your PDU's in the appropriate Talent Triangle Bucket *you must fill ALL buckets for the 8 min PDU's before you are able to add additional or carry over PDU's to an individual bucket. *until then, carry over PDU's are listed to the side for tracking.
PDU ONLINE LEARNING: https://www.pmi.org/learning/training-development/online-courses
Please direct all support questions and concerns to the Certifications Directoremail@example.com