Countdown to Navigating Uncertainty!
PMI Central Iowa Chapter is excited to announce that our theme for the 2020 Professional Development Day is Navigating Uncertainty!
PMI Central Iowa Chapter's Professional Development Day is our annual event catering to help local and regional project management professionals to enhance their project management skills through training, while earning continuing education credits for project management certifications. Due to the pandemic, we will be holding a virtual event for the first time ever! The event will be split into 2 sessions this year: the first session in the afternoon of September 24, 2020, and the second session will be the morning of September 25, 2020.
- Thursday September 24, 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm and Friday September 25, 7:30 am - 12:15 pm
- Registration ends on September 18, 2020
- Early Bird Registration is available now through August 31, 2020! $175 Member Early Bird, $225 Non-Member Early Bird, and $75 Student
- Beginning September 1, 2020, $225 Member, $275 Non-Member, and $75 Student
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND PDD?
- PDU’s – Earn 8 PDUs to help maintain your PMP® certification.
- Learn – Gain valuable new skills for your toolbox from accredited industry experts and leaders.
- Grow – Be challenged to think outside the box with what you have learned and apply those skills to your career.
Please email all questions to email@example.com. Search https://pmi-centraliowa.org/, our Blog https://pmi-centraliowa.org/blog, or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/centraliowapmi/ for the latest PDD updates!