16 September 2021 at 10:00PM
2021 ProDevDay - Speakers Highlight
2021 ProDevDay Speaker Highlight!
We are one week away from ProDevDay! Here is your chance to learn about the remaining five speakers.
- Jeremy Harper presenting a topic called, Navigating Your Career Towards Leadership.
- Julie Kowalski presenting a topic called, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) 101 for Project Managers.
- John Stenbeck presenting a topic called, PMBOK Guide 7th Edition Challenges – Overcoming the Obstacles Facing Every PMP.
- Steve Salisbury presenting a topic called, High Speed Change: How Whirlpool Acquired and Integrated Maytag in Seven Months.
- Malaz Boustani presenting a topic called, Agile Mindset and Principles.
**Still Spots Remaining in Pre-Conference Workshops – Don’t Miss Out!!
Needing PDU's? You'll get 20 PDUs for the conference alone, with two add-ons: a Wednesday all-day with Sinikka Waugh for 7 PDUs and a DASM course that is 12 PDUs!. The DASM course meets the week of PDD, but at times that allows you to attend most of the conference live.
For more about the speakers please visit: https://hopin.com/events/prodev-day-2021#schedule
Have questions? Reach out to the Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 ProDevDay is going virtual and we are teaming up with PMI of Central Illinois and Central Indiana!
Our three chapters are thrilled to deliver the latest project management research, topics, and speakers directly to your home or office on September 23rd and 24th!
As a participant, you will be able to attend live speakers, informational workshops, and engage with other working professionals, exhibitors, and sponsors. Our hope is to equip you for success and make it easy to discover PM solutions that will positively impact your career.
Have a group ten people or more? Reach out to us at email@example.com for special rates.
Vaccinated or unvaccinated, all are welcome, so grab your tickets and enjoy the show!