"The Psychology, Art, and Science of Gathering Business Requirements"
Gathering business requirements is the litmus test for a project's success. Success is defined as being on time, within scope, and at or below budget. If the requirements are wrong or incomplete, the project will be unsuccessful.
Unfortunately, while the methodologies work "on paper" and "in theory," they generally fail once people are added to the mix. Anthony Reed's presentation focuses on the psychology, art, and science of gathering business requirements.
The Session 1 will focus on:
- The Concept
- Historical Overview of Methodologies
- Who We Are & How Did We Get Here
- Managing & Motivating Team Members & Executives
- Training the Business Analysts
The Session 2 will focus on:
- Selling The Business Requirements Process To Executive
- The Art Of Managing Difficult Stakeholders
Registration for Professional Development Day 2018 is now open, and Early Bird pricing is in effect for a limited time! Get your tickets here https://pdd2018.eventbrite.com