We will be looking for a Director of Website sometime this summer, but for now we are looking for several types of individuals:
1) Those individuals that have a keen eye and can spot areas that just do not look right.
2) Those individuals that have a knack for grammar and word flow.
3) Those individuals that have a background in website design and can assist with format and structure.
4) Those individuals that have a background in website development and can assist with creating standards for the PMI-CIC website; incorporate best practices.
5) Those people with vision that will assist in creating new ideas for website look and content.
If you would like to get involved in one or more of the five areas above, please fill out a Volunteer Application Form.
[PMI is the world's leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than 600,000 members and credential holders in more than 185 countries. Our worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by our globally-recognized standards and credentials, our extensive research program, and our professional development opportunities.]