08 June 2020 at 08:00AM
PMI-CIC: Last call; Registration Closing
Registration closes on TOMORROW… June 9th and you know:
- As a PMP® you benefit from having PMI’s Disciplined Agile certification
- The PMI-DA certification is for serious professionals who want the best career possible
- The Chapter’s collaboration with GR8PM is making this simpler and easier for YOU!
We are all wondering, “Have you decided?” Will you improve your career by design…or wait for it to happen by accident? Will you leverage the enterprise agility opportunity or get crushed FAANG?
You do not have to be a PMP or a Scrum Master to get great value out of this Enterprise Agile class special. That is why the Chapter is collaborating with GR8PM to bring it to YOU!
We are offering 3 classes, all delivered virtually in 3.5-blocks, so you can take them from the comfort of your in-home office while you are sheltering-in-place. The classes and schedule are:
- GR8PM Lean Fundamentals (2 Sessions) at 07:30AM on Tues/Thurs, 06/16 & 06/18
- GR8PM Agile Fundamentals (2 Sessions) at 03:30PM on Mon/Weds, 06/22 & 06/24
- PMI’s DA Lean Scrum Master (4 Sessions) at 07:30AM on Tues - Fri, 07/07-07/10
The Registration closes TOMORROW… June 9th! But you can still use the Member Code PMICIC-50 during checkout to save an additional $50 off the DA Lean Scrum Master class!
Register now at https://www.gr8pm.com/dalsm-2020-07.
The PMI-CIC Board wants to help you maximize your career. We hope you agree this Disciplined Agile certification opportunity does that. Get more info on our website or go to https://www.gr8pm to sign up.
Vice President, Professional Development
PS – You can check out video #5 at https://vimeo.com/416465493.
PMI Central Iowa Chapter