26 December 2018 at 12:00AM
PMI CIC Volunteers Needed
You may or may not have noticed that the PMI-CIC website (https://pmi-centraliowa.org/) received a new look during the spring of this year. We are now looking to make sure that the content is up to date and that all the links are working properly. We also want to see what new content we can add that would be beneficial to our 800+ members.
We will be looking for a Director of Website sometime this summer, but for now we are looking for several types of individuals:
- Those individuals that have a keen eye and can spot areas that just do not look right.
- Those individuals that have a knack for grammar and word flow.
- Those individuals that have a background in website design and can assist with format and structure.
- Those individuals that have a background in website development and can assist with creating standards for the PMI-CIC website; incorporate best practices.
- Those people with vision that will assist in creating new ideas for website look and content.
If you would like to get involved in one or more of the five areas above, please fill out a Volunteer Application Form.
[PMI is the world's leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than 600,000 members and credential holders in more than 185 countries. Our worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by our globally-recognized standards and credentials, our extensive research program, and our professional development opportunities.]