21 August 2020 at 08:00AM
Professional Development Day 2020 Agenda
Announcing the agenda for this year's Professional Development Day (PDD)!
The agenda for the 2020 PDD is now available! You can access it on the PMI CIC website at https://pmi-centraliowa.org/2020pddpmicentraliowa
- Thursday September 24, 12:30 pm - 5:45 pm and Friday September 25, 7:30 am - 12:15 pm
- Registration ends on September 18, 2020
- Early Bird Registration is available now through August 31, 2020! $175 Member Early Bird, $225 Non-Member Early Bird, and $75 Student
- Beginning September 1, 2020, $225 Member, $275 Non-Member, and $75 Student
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND PDD?
- PDU’s – Earn 8 PDUs to help maintain your PMP® certification.
- Learn – Gain valuable new skills for your toolbox from accredited industry experts and leaders.
- Grow – Be challenged to think outside the box with what you have learned and apply those skills to your career.
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Search https://pmi-centraliowa.org/, our Blog https://pmi-centraliowa.org/blog, or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/centraliowapmi/ for the latest PDD updates!
PMI Central Iowa Chapter