You can join PMI Global and/or PMI Central Iowa Chapter by following these steps:
- Go to PMI.org/membership.
- For new members to both PMI Global and PMI Central Iowa Chapter, click on the Membership tab, click on Become a Member, and then click Join PMI.
- For Global members who would like to join the PMI Central Iowa Chapter, click Find a Chapter Near Me.
- A Global membership costs $149/year.
- The PMI Central Iowa Chapter membership is $30/year. Central Iowa Chapter (pmi.org)
- Student Memberships are free with the Central Iowa Chapter.
- Retiree Memberships are $65/year. Stay involved with the PM community for a special rate if you’ve been a PMI member in good standing for five consecutive years and have retired from active employment. Follow the regular membership payment process and select Retiree for discounted pricing.
- Once you have completed your purchase, our chapter records will be updated with your membership information within the next 2-3 business days.
- All members use the same username and password to log into both their PMI Global and PMI Central Iowa Chapter accounts on both websites.
If you are a PMI member and would like to attend a Central Iowa Chapter meeting for free, contact a board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Involved with PMI Central Iowa
If you want to get involved with the PMI Central Iowa Chapter, there are several options.
- Attend a PMI Central Iowa Event:
- Come to one of our events and see what we're all about. A list of our upcoming Monthly Program Meetings, book club meetings, and seminars can be found in the Calendar of Events.
- Become a Member:
- To be eligible for member discounts on events, to receive access to additional website content and services, and to be eligible to vote for our Board of Directors, you would need to join the chapter.
- Contribute Your Skills:
- There are several ways in which you can contribute to the chapter with your unique set of skills, talents, and interests. You can join a committee, run for the Board of Directors, write a blog, or be a speaker at a chapter event.