PMI Central Iowa Chapter
There are many PMI member benefits, below are just a few:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Central
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities, certification program, research program, standards program and other areas
- Access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Access to PMI's career framework
- PMI® credential exams and renewals
- SeminarsWorld® and eSeminars WorldSM educational opportunities
- PMI global congresses and Research Conference attendance
- Soundview® Executive Book Summaries
- Research and reference services by PMI Virtual Library staff
- Project management publications, products and training tools through the PMI Marketplace
To become a PMI member, choose the plan that best meets your needs:
- Individual - If your work involves project management or if you are simply interested in learning more about best practices, a PMI membership is a terrific solution for you. Membership is open to any individual interested in project management. (New individual memberships include a complimentary CD-ROM copy of the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)). Annual membership fee is $129, plus $10 application fee to join.
- Student - If you are enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited (or global equivalent) college or university, you may join PMI as a student member. Annual membership fee is $32.
- Retiree - If you’ve been a PMI member in good standing for five consecutive years and have retired from active employment, you are eligible for retiree status. Enjoy your retirement while keeping up with the project management profession. Annual membership fee/renewal fee is $65.